Автор Тема: Кто желает поехать в качестве рефери на турнир в Европу?  (Прочитано 2189 раз)

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« : 08 Октябрь, 2012, 16:14 »
Пришло приглашения для судей, принять участие как рефери на PTC в Болгарии (СОфия)

Вот исхоодный текст приглашения:

Dear Members,

On behalf of the EBSA Board of Directors (EBSA), the WPBSA & the Bulgarian Snooker Federation (BSF), I have pleasure in inviting you to send referees to take part in the PTC (Player Tour Competition) to be held in SOFIA / BULGARIA from the 15th to 18th November 2012 at the SOFIA PRINCESS HOTEL.

All referees must be members of the European Billiards & Snooker Association Referees Committee.
Accommodation will be supplied on a Bed & Breakfast basis, 2 referees sharing a room + 1 meal/day will be provided at the Hotel. Arrival Wednesday 14th and departure Monday 19th October (5 nights maximum).

In addition and exceptionally, the BSF is offering only to the referees:
-          Free of charge return transport from the airport to the hotel.

-          A fixed amount of ? 50 to participate in transportation costs - airfare

Please send your nomination before the 14th October 2012

Прошу крайне оперативно сообщить мне если кто-то имеет возможность и желание поехать.   :wave:
« Последнее редактирование: 06 Август, 2013, 22:22 от Сергей »
Кто хочет - ищет возможности, кто не хочет - ищет причины.

Оффлайн Tanima

• Судья
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #1 : 10 Октябрь, 2012, 15:58 »
я еду. Кто со мной?
 :thanks:
Всему свое время....

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #2 : 06 Август, 2013, 22:22 »
Может кто-то хочет посетить Ирландию?

Dear Member

I am writing to you on behalf of EBSA Board of Directors to invite you to nominate Referees to officiate at the IBSF 2013 Team World Championships and IBSF 6 Reds World Championships that are taking place in Carlow, Ireland from 29th September to 6th October 2013.  I have attached the invitation letter from IBSF General Secretary for information along with the visa request for those referees that will be selected by EBSA.

EBSA have been invited to select 10 European Referees to take part in this event.  As the Host Association, RIBSA (Ireland) will select their own Referees.  The remaining 16 referees will be selected from Africa, Asia and Oceania.  As per IBSF Championship conditions, all referees will be provided free accommodation on twin-sharing basis together with breakfast and one meal, for the duration of the championship.

The Players & Referees meeting + the Opening Ceremony will take place on the 29th September, Matches will start on the 30th September and the Final and closing ceremony will be on the 6th of October.  Referees will be expected and required to commit to staying for the whole duration of the Championships.

All European Referees must be nominated by EBSA. 

If you have any EBSA referees from your country that wish to be considered for selection to officiate at this Championship, please email me their name by no later than Sunday 18th August 2013.
Selection will be made on the basis of a fair representation of countries from across Europe.  Countries can provide nominations for more than one referee.  I will inform members and publish the list of  EBSA selected referees on Monday 19th August.  Those referees not selected will asked if they will be prepared to be placed on a list of reserves/standby.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Kind regards

Simon

Simon Smith
General Secretary

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #3 : 12 Май, 2014, 16:40 »
как обещал, выкладываю инфу:

Dear EBSA Member

On behalf of the Board of Directors,  I am writing once again to seek your urgent support and assistance in relation to the EBSA European Snooker Championships that are taking place in Sofia, Bulgaria from 1st June – 11th June 2014.

Referees are still required for this Championships, and there is still the opportunity to nominate your referees.  I would be grateful if you could contact your referees to ask if they are available and wish to take part in these Championships.  Please forward the names of any referees to me by email (simonsmith@ebsa.tv) as soon as possible.  You will see below the provision timetable for the Championships.  If referees are interested and require any further information, please also ask them to contact me directly. 

I would also take this opportunity to remind you that the EBSA Annual General Meeting will also take place during the Championships, on Sunday 8th June 2014, at 19:00 and that you should email me the names of your official delegate to the Meeting.

The provisional calendar of events is as follows:

Opening Ceremony Sunday 01st June – RAMADA Hotel                                                             10:00

Players & Referees meeting Sunday 01st June                                                                               10:30

Start of the Matches, Sunday 01st June                                                                                             13:00

EBSA Annual General Meeting, Sunday 08th June @ the RAMADA Hotel                            19:00   

All Finals - Wednesday 11th June @ the RAMADA Hotel

Closing Ceremony Wednesday 11th June – RAMADA Hotel                                                      20:30

Please do not hesitate to contact me if your require any further information.

Kind regards

Simon

Simon Smith
General Secretary
European Billiards & Snooker Association
EBSA Web Site