Автор Тема: Чемпионат Мира  (Прочитано 8888 раз)

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« : 16 Август, 2012, 17:00 »
Только мы собрались ехать в Шарм-эль-шейх как тут ...  :weep:

Dear President, Dear Friend,

I have forwarded you a copy of the letter the IBSF Board received last night from the Egyptian Federation, which has decided to withdraw from hosting the 2012 World Championships scheduled for early November due to the prevailing circumstances in their country.

It is not for me to comment on this decision, but rather to find a solution to our dilemma and provide you with the competition you all expect before the end of this year.

You will all be aware that time is very short, but I assure you that the IBSF Board will work to explore all possibilities.

If your Federation is able to host the Championships at such short notice or has any alternative solutions, or proposals, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

It is very important in such times that we draw upon all the combined strengths of our Federation for the sole interest of our sport.

Many thanks for your cooperation,
« Последнее редактирование: 11 Сентябрь, 2013, 18:56 от $p@rr0w »
Кто хочет - ищет возможности, кто не хочет - ищет причины.

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #1 : 16 Август, 2012, 17:01 »
По русски, не может Египетская федерация принять ЧМ у себя, ведутся поиски нового места  :confused:

Оффлайн Ares-IG

• Судья
  • брейк-29
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 17 Август, 2012, 11:07 »
If your Federation is able to host the Championships at such short notice... please feel free to contact me.

Вызов брошен?  ;)

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #3 : 17 Август, 2012, 11:36 »
If your Federation is able to host the Championships at such short notice... please feel free to contact me.

Вызов брошен?  ;)
и успешно паррирован  :wave: ;) к сожалению. У нас осенью ЧМ по русскому  :smoke:

Оффлайн tuzon

• Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 14 Сентябрь, 2012, 17:51 »
Чемпионат мира IBSF 2012, от которого отказался Египет, примет Болгария.

Он пройдет с 24 ноября по 2 декабря опять в Софии, в отеле Дедеман,

где ранее проходили чемпионаты Европы 2011 и 2012 годов.

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #5 : 07 Август, 2013, 23:07 »
Похоже что Чемпионат Мира будет все же в Латвии, а именно в Даугавпилсе, но это пока 90%

Оффлайн Tanima

• Судья
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : 17 Август, 2013, 18:16 »
Здорово бы было...а вот сможем ли мы туда поехать? потому как желающие есть)
Всему свое время....

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #7 : 17 Август, 2013, 18:29 »
Здорово бы было...а вот сможем ли мы туда поехать? потому как желающие есть)
Пока ждем официальное подтверждение  :smoke:

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #8 : 22 Август, 2013, 12:31 »
Ну вот есть официальное подтверждение:

The IBSF is please to announce that the 2013 IBSF World Snooker Championships for Men, Masters and Women will be organized by the Latvian Republic Billiards Federation (LBRF) in the beautiful city of Daugavpils. The event will be staged in the magnificent Olympic Center, Daugavpils.

Opening ceremony will be held on 27th November 2013 and the Finals and closing ceremony will be on the 8th December 2013.

The IBSF wish to thank the LBRF and the city of Daugavpils for agreeing to stage this year's IBSF World Championship.

Оффлайн Torin

• Судья
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #9 : 22 Август, 2013, 16:10 »
Ну отлично еще ближе чем в Ригу ехать, хотя конечно в ригу было бы интереснее :)
Добрым словом и пистолетом вы можете добиться гораздо большего, чем одним только добрым словом. Аль Капоне

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #10 : 11 Сентябрь, 2013, 18:45 »
Пришло приглашение на Чемпионат Мира :)

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #11 : 13 Сентябрь, 2013, 13:31 »
Судьи, решайте кто поедет:

On behalf of EBSA Board of Directors, it is my pleasure to inform you that IBSF R&R Committee have requested EBSA to nominate eight (8) Referees to attend the IBSF World Championships in Latvia from 27th November 2013 – 8th December 2013.

The eight Referees from Europe will join Referees from Africa, Asia, Oceania and of course, the Host Federation, Latvia to make up 38 Referees in total.  Given the likely high demand of European Referees wishing to take part in these World Championships, I am asking countries to nominate up to two referees only.  Please note that we may not automatically be able to select all Referees from the complete list of names provided to EBSA.  Please ensure that nominations are approved by your Association Chairman or General Secretary. Should any further or additional Referees be required by IBSF, I will write again to you to make a further request.
According to the IBSF Championship conditions, all Referees will be provided free accommodation on twin-sharing basis together with breakfast and one meal, for the duration of the championship. You will also find attached documentation regarding the event that has been provided by IBSF General Secretary.  It is important that Referees who wish to be nominated understand that IBSF expects to stay until the completion of the Championships on 8th December and not leave before.
Please ensure that you send any nomination(s) directly to me by no later than Sunday 6th October 2013.  Any Referees who are selected and who need a visa will then need to complete the attached visa requirements form and send it to the Mr. Sergey Kolcov @ kolcov@inbox.lv before the 15th October – Any request for visas sent after the 15th October will NOT be accepted.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Kind regards

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #12 : 08 Октябрь, 2013, 17:40 »
Информация для судей планирующих поездку на ЧМ

Dear Members

On behalf of the EBSA Board of Directors, I am writing to advise you that the following Referees have been selected by EBSA to officiate at the IBSF World Championships that are taking place in Daugavpils, Latvia.  Please could you advise the Referees of their selection and ensure that their travel details are added to the online travel and accommodation form.  Accommodation for Referees is provided on a sharing twin room basis with Breakfast and one additional meal (usually provided at the venue).  Referees should plan to arrive on either 26th/27th November and leave on 9th December.  Any Referees travelling before or after these dates will be required to pay hotel accommodation for the extra nights.

Please advise your referees that they will ALL be required to wear tie, blazer, trousers/skirt.  Any Referees who need to purchase an EBSA tie (can contact me and I will organise to have some transported as necessary or can order direct from Dan Lewis (EBSA Referees Subcommittee) for delivery prior to travelling to Latvia).

Please confirm to me as soon as possible that your Referees ARE still travelling to Latvia.  If the Referee(s) have not officiated at an EBSA/IBSF Championships in the last 2 years please send me (as soon as possible) a good quality picture in jpeg format for inclusion in the programme.

The 23 Referees selected by EBSA are:

Christian Fock
Austria
Tatjana Prud
Belarus
Tatyana Kuzomkina
Belarus
Sven Abels
Belgium
Proletina Velichkova
Bulgaria
Dessislava Bozhilova
Bulgaria
Eva Poskočilová
Czech Rep
Bob Williams
England
T
Vic Hartley
England
T
Derek Budde
England
T
Rob Spencer
England
?
Steve Starkie
England
T
Eero Lipponen
Finland
T
Pasi Jäntti
Finland
Veikko Hanula
Finland
Raymond Perez
France
Ger Murray
Ireland
T
Breda Doherty
Ireland
Neil Shanahan
Ireland
T
Valdis Kleinhofs
Latvia
Andrejs Pushkelis
Latvia
Gatis Taube
Latvia
Deryck Brown
Wales
E

IBSF have agreed the following EBSA Referees to join the Tournament Team.

Nico Devos
Belgium
HR
Vadim Krivda
Russia
AHR

If you have any other Referees who may wish to be considered as “Reserves” in case any Referees cannot attend, please also let me know and I will add them to a list of RESERVE Referees.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Может заполним резерв?

Оффлайн Tanima

• Судья
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #13 : 09 Октябрь, 2013, 12:06 »
Сергей, согласно данному списку, они похоже не в курсе, что категория у меня уже 2 (вторая)...может с дополненным списком рефери от Беларуси им черкнуть строку про мою вторую категорию? буду благодарна. :rolleyes: А то как бы не пришлось в журнале потом ручкой исправлять) :shuffle:

согласна, что список надо дополнить)) ;)
Всему свое время....

Оффлайн Сергей

• Администратор
    • Просмотр профиля
    • SNOOKER.BY
« Ответ #14 : 09 Октябрь, 2013, 16:04 »
Так что Саша скажет?

p.s. просьбу написал  :smoke:
« Последнее редактирование: 09 Октябрь, 2013, 16:06 от Сергей »